Sunday, September 5, 2010

Formula 303 for Tension Headaches

Tension and stress is nothing new to me. I just started my own business, and while I'm happy I am finally my own boss, I didn't expect that it would be harder than I expected. Of course, starting a business is not a walk in the park, so these past few days, I'm always stressed and worried about how my little business is doing. My husband constantly tells me to relax and let things flow, but I could not help it. My headaches are more intense and painful that I began losing sleep and getting really moody that even my daughter is getting affected. So my husband asked me to use, Formula 303, which he said will help me relax and sleep better. This has been a great product for both of us but I wondered whether or not Formula 303 can make us less tense. But after taking Formula 303, I was surprised at how effectively it works. I went on to research about it in the internet, as I was curious at how it works on tension headaches.

Here's what I found out. Formula 303 is an all natural muscle relaxer that has been used and recommended by over 6,000 chiropractors. It's been giving safe and effective results for almost 50 years! That's pretty amazing. Each tablet contains natural ingredients like Valerian Root, Passiflora and Magnesium Carbonate. The combination of these ingredients helps reduce stress and tension. I can attest to this, because after taking two tablets of Formula 303 after a meal and another two at bedtime, I had a really nice sleep and didn't experience any tension headaches. 

Valerian Root is one of the key ingredients of Formula 303 and has been used as a remedy for insomnia since ancient Greece and Rome. Its therapeutic uses have been found to be described by Hippocrates and in 16th century, it is a common remedy for nervousness, headaches and even heart palpitations. And even in World War II, it was used in England to relieve people from stress due to air raids. It has been used that long, and it has been giving excellent results, so no wonder Formula 303 has been so effective.

Passiflora also gives some incredible benefits. It has been said to help people reduce restlessness, anxiety and nervousness. On a recent study, it was discovered that when men and women with generalized anxiety disorder used passiflora for a month, it help reduced anxiety. Passiflora, when combined with Valerian Root, can really help reduce tension and stress to anyone experiencing it. There are also studies that confirm that herbal remedies effectively help people find relief from tension, stress, insomnia and anxiety. These remedies have been used for centuries, and Formula 303 is found to have the best combination of these remedies.

Formula 303 is really amazing and has given me effective results. I can concentrate more on work and experience less stress and tension headaches. I'm so glad my husband found out about this amazing product. I recommend it to anyone who is a worrywart like me and wants to have a much better sleep at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis