Sunday, January 23, 2011

Formula 303 for Sciatica

My husband decided to write one Formula 303 review. Read on to find out about his experiences.

Having a laborious job as a carpenter and a painter could be tough on the body, especially on the back. Being active in this field of work, I've had my share of lower back pain and painful joints. Two months ago however, I was diagnosed with Sciatica, and this dampened my work activity for quite a while until my chiropractor advised me to take Formula 303 Natural Relaxant. I'm quite happy to report that the natural muscle relaxant actually worked!

My Painful Sciatica
My chiropractor says I owe my sciatic symptoms to my profession. Lifting heavy things and standing all day while working have contributed to the excruciating low back pain that I suffered through for the last months. There is also this burning pain on my buttock and down my leg.

It was partly my fault that my sciatic symptoms got worse. I refused to see a doctor or any healthcare professional because I thought that I just felt out of sorts, and all I needed was some painkiller medication that would get rid of the pain. I never predicted that my condition could get serious. In my second week of feeling sick, I could hardly get on my feet, and I was forced to call in a chiropractor for proper treatment. At first, he just prescribed me aspirin and acetaminophen. It worked okay the first three days, but when the pain got worse, the medication failed to soothe the ache. Because of this, I could hardly sleep so that I also felt fatigued.

The Wonders of Formula 303

Seeing my worsening condition, my chiropractor then recommended Formula 303 Natural Relaxant that I bought on EarthTurns.com. The label is true; Formula 303 does make the body relax in the most natural way. Unlike painkillers and sleeping pills, Formula 303 works in the most effective and natural way in lulling my body to relaxed state, so I could sleep soundly.

First, it gets rid of muscle pain spasms and then it puts me into a relaxing mood. The secret of this homeopathic formula is in its natural formulation, Valerian and Passiflora. Valerian is a medicinal plant used as a remedy for insomnia since the ancient times. It was extensively used in England during the World War II, as an effective treatment for stress. More than a remedy for insomnia and stress though, Valerian also works to soothe the ache of muscle spasms. Passiflora, on the other hand, is deemed to be an all natural anxiety reliever or tranquilizer.  This Passion Flower medication helps get rid of anxiety and stress, thus making my body function in the most ideal way. To treat muscle spasms, all I have to do is to drink two tablets every three hours until I feel the pain disappear. As a relaxant, I take 2 tablets 45 minutes before bed time and I'd have no trouble dozing off.

Developed by Dee Cee Labs, Formula 303 has been helping sciatic patients like me to deal with the pain and to treat the symptoms until they no longer manifest. I'm happy to tell you that today; I gladly go about my work without worrying about lower back pains setting in at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis